On-Demand Webinar: Secure, Simple, and Scalable Certificate WiFi for Chromebooks
Chromebooks are quickly becoming an integral part of IT, providing simple, secure, and cost-effective mobility in environments ranging from enterprise to education. Built for WiFi, the ability to deliver simple, encrypted, and uninterrupted WiFi service is critical to the success of a Chromebook rollout.
To enable encrypted, reliable WiFi, Cloudpath Networks delivers industry-first Chromebook support for automated certificate distribution, to enable WPA2-Enterprise, without the need for IT involvement. Capabilities include:
• Support for managed and unmanaged (BYOD) Chromebooks
• Management of device and user certificates
• Integration with Chrome Admin Console
• Support for Active Directory, LDAP, or Single Sign-on Authentication via Google
• Support beyond Chromebooks for most BYOD OSes
Join Cloudpath Networks’ Founder and CEO, Kevin Koster, and Ruckus' Director of Product & Technical Marketing, GT Hill for a live demo exploring the Chromebook capabilities of XpressConnect ES when integrated with your Ruckus WiFi infrastructure!
THE RUCKUS TEAM